On entering the veterinary practice please come to the reception desk to inform us of your arrival.
You will then be asked to take a seat in the waiting room until the veterinary surgeon calls you for your appointment.
If you suspect your dog of having kennel cough or other infectious disease please mention this to the receptionist and keep your pet confined to the car until you are called by the vet.
On display you will see our Hill’s pet food stand. For further information on the Hill’s diets please ask the receptionist or ask to speak to one of the veterinary nurses who will be happy to answer any of your questions.
On the notice boards within the waiting room you will find information on various products and services.
Please feel free to ask the dispensing nurse for any further advice you may require.
Pet food and supplies
- Hills Science Plan Diets for dogs and cats
- An attractive selection of robust collars and leads
- Chews and dental aids (toothpaste/brushes)
- Taggifany Identity Tags
- Home/Car Air Fresheners
- Hygienic cat litter
- Shampoos specifically for animals
- Worming treatments
- Effective flea treatments
- Healthy treats and a number of other small items